We’re seeking a sharp, detail-oriented, problem-solver of an SEO Analyst to continue to learn and grow with us. Technical problem-solving and SEO experience is valued, but on-the-job practical application training will be provided. Ultimately, this role will grow to fill the following functions with autonomy:
Technical SEO Audits & Diagnostics
- Analyze a website and digital presence for improved Search Engine Optimization performance.
- Produce thorough analysis across thousands of factors and carefully document recommendations, action items, and expected outcomes in a client-ready format that multiple audiences can understand from developers to marketers and the c-suite.
- Not only will you diagnose issues and identify recommendations, but also write about and explain them well.
Tracking & Reporting
- Well-versed in spotting and identifying trends and anomalies in performance data, you’ll produce reports and surface actionable insights from tracking and measurement tools (Analytics, Search Console, client-side databases, log files, etc).
- Use data visualization platforms and techniques to tell a story with client data that is understandable and inspiring to a variety of business audiences.
Engaged Team Member
- Support and learn with other team members to satisfy cross-functional client projects.
- Become an engaged, valued participant in client calls and communication.
- Consistently deliver client-ready materials on time and on budget.
Skills & Attributes
Our ideal SEO Analyst possesses the following skills and attributes.
- Eagerness to dig deep and thoroughly learn the worlds of Digital Marketing and SEO.
- Innovative, problem-solving mindset. Most of the work you’ll engage in on a daily basis hasn’t been done or solved before. Ideally, you are intellectually curious, great at research, and skilled at coming up with creative solutions.
- Independent, self-driven. The majority of your work will be a hands-on, solo experience. You must prefer and enjoy independent work to thrive in this role.
- Aptitude for data analysis (advanced formulas in Excel, Sheets) and/or a programming language.
- Multi-lingual applicants are highly valued as we serve our clients in a variety of languages.
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills. You can explain complex ideas clearly.
- SEO and other technical digital marketing disciplines.
- Toolsets of web publishing and digital marketing including;
- Google: Analytics, Search Console, GSuite/Workplace, Drive, Doc, Forms, Sheets, Gmail, Calendar, Chrome Developer Tools, Data Studio.
- Crawling softwares: Screaming Frog (a must), DeepCrawl (nice to have)
- Helpful tools: SEMrush, ahrefs, Google Sheets, WordPress, Shopify, HubSpot, Jira, etc.).
- Web publishing platforms: WordPress, Shopify, Magento, etc.
- Presenting digital marketing ideas and recommendations to senior management or clients.
- Agency experience is preferred but not required.
Working with Keyphraseology
100% Remote. 100% Borderless.
Keyphraseology is 100% remote and borderless. With team members and clients dotting the globe in North and South America, Europe, Asia, and Africa we bring the best digital marketing minds to the job at hand, offering expertise and support across an ever-growing list of geographies and languages.
Honoring Genius & Autonomy
We work hard to honor team members’ individual genius and autonomy. Each of us is at our best with a unique mix of work/life balance and our own ideal work hours and schedules. Not a morning person? We can work with that. Are three-day weekends – all year – your dream? Also a possibility.
You’re so much more than your work. You’re your family, your hobbies, your own personal chef, your health and fitness. Working across so many time zones and cultures, Keyphraseology thrives by honoring the variety of our team members and clients.
We work hard to honor and support the individuals who work with us. We’re multi-national, multi-racial, multi-lingual, woman-owned, age-agnostic, and diverse in our lifestyles. We are built on diversity, engagement, and inclusion, unlocking our ability to solve problems through different perspectives and lived experiences. Keyphraseology has developed an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all and differences are supported and celebrated. We can’t wait to meet you and discover what makes you unique.
- We’re 100% remote and borderless. Work from anywhere and everywhere in the world.
- Flexible schedule, hours, vacation, and sick time.
- International travel opportunity for team collaboration, conferences, and client visits.
- Generous pay. Performance bonuses.
- Wonderful, friendly, and diverse teammates and clients around the world.