We are seeking an experienced, strategic, and technical Senior SEO Analyst based in Florida with at least 10 years experience in enterprise, multinational SEO to join our international consulting team.
Technical SEO Audits & Diagnostics
- Analyze a website and digital presence for improved Search Engine Optimization performance.
- Produce thorough analysis across thousands of factors and carefully document recommendations, action items, and expected outcomes in a client-ready format that multiple audiences can understand from developers to marketers and the c-suite.
- Not only will you diagnose issues and identify recommendations, but also write about and explain them well.
Tracking & Reporting
- Well-versed in spotting and identifying trends and anomalies in performance data, you’ll produce reports and surface actionable insights from tracking and measurement tools (Analytics, Search Console, client-side databases, log files, etc).
- Use data visualization platforms and techniques to tell a story with client data that is understandable and inspiring to a variety of business audiences.
Engaged Team Member
- Support and learn with other team members to satisfy cross-functional client projects.
- Become an engaged, valued participant in client calls and communication.
- Consistently deliver client-ready materials on time and on budget.
Skills & Attributes
Our ideal Senior SEO Analyst possesses the following skills and attributes.
- Eagerness to dig deep and thoroughly understand the worlds of Digital Marketing and SEO.
- Innovative, problem-solving mindset. Most of the work you’ll engage in on a daily basis hasn’t been done or solved before. Ideally, you are intellectually curious, great at research, and skilled at coming up with creative solutions.
- Independent, self-driven. The majority of your work will be a hands-on, solo experience. You must prefer and enjoy independent work to thrive in this role.
- Aptitude for data analysis (advanced formulas in Excel, Sheets) and/or a programming language.
- Multi-lingual applicants are highly valued as we serve our clients in a variety of languages.
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills. You can explain complex ideas clearly.
- 10+ years of technical and strategic experience in SEO.
- Toolsets of web publishing and digital marketing including;
- Google: Analytics, Search Console, GSuite/Workplace, Drive, Doc, Forms, Sheets, Gmail, Calendar, Chrome Developer Tools, Data Studio.
- Crawling softwares: Screaming Frog (a must), DeepCrawl (nice to have)
- Helpful tools: SEMrush, ahrefs, Majestic, Moz, BrightLocal
- Web publishing platforms: WordPress, Shopify, Magento, etc.
- Multinational, multilingual enterprise strategic and tactical SEO experience including migration management and complex hreflang architecture design and diagnostics.
- Mentorship and team development.
- Presentation of complex topics to senior non-SEOs, achieving trust and buy-in.
- Agency experience preferred. Enterprise, in-house experience at a strategic SEO level accepted, too.
We are seeking a full-time employee based in Florida, USA however the position is 100% remote.
- Flexible schedule.
- Generous pay.
- Wonderful, friendly, and diverse teammates and clients around the world
- HRA – Health reimbursement arrangement
- 401 (k)- employer-sponsored retirement plan
Keyphraseology is a boutique consultancy with a deep specialization in the influence of the digital information spaces, especially SEO. From multinational consumer brands to public-facing individuals, Keyphraseology channels the power of nuanced search engine algorithms, digital assets, social media influence, and other digital channels to help our clients achieve their desired presence online.
With team members and clients dotting the globe in North and South America, Europe, Asia, and Africa we bring the best digital marketing minds to the job at hand, offering expertise and support across an ever-growing list of geographies and languages.
We work hard to honor and support the individuals who work with us. We’re multi-national, multi-racial, multi-lingual, woman-owned, age-agnostic, and diverse in our lifestyles. We are built on diversity, engagement, and inclusion, unlocking our ability to solve problems through different perspectives and lived experiences. Keyphraseology has developed an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all and differences are supported and celebrated. We can’t wait to meet you and discover what makes you unique.