SEO Audits are what we love to do. There is nothing more thrilling than a six week deep dive into a new client’s
website and assessing its relationship with the greater World Wide Web. Perhaps we need to get out more, but
this isn’t about us. It is about you, your website, and helping you reach your potential!
Largely due to our boutique approach and the close involvement of your senior SEO consultant, we are able to
take a highly customized approach to our products and deliverables. SEO Audits are no exception.
Every Audit Includes:
- An SEO Scorecard that provides a snapshot of current SEO status and growth opportunity based on an easy
to follow 5-point scale.
- An executive summary of your website’s 5-10 Most Pressing and Valuable Changes.
- An assessment of On-Page Optimization factors such as the simple things like title tags, copy, and image
usage, more complex things like URL conventions, and leading edge items such as microdata utilization.
- A close look at your Site & Information Architecture to uncover content organization, internal linking, and
key content access opportunities.
- A review of your website’s alignment with Search Engine Guidelines. We’ll take a look for common pitfalls
to ensure that your site isn’t running the risk of a costly search engine penalty.
- A Competitive Assessment of 2-3 of your top threats in the SERPs. SEO success is a relative exercise. The
strength of your competitors in search is an important element to how well your website will perform.
- A close look at your website’s Crawl-ability & Indexing Issues.
- An assessment of your website’s Link Profile to determine quality, opportunity areas, and items of concern.
- A review of Content for quality, from a search engine’s perspective.
- A look at your business’s engagement in Social Media from an SEO perspective.
- A customized set of ideas for new Content Opportunities that fit with your domain’s topic and purpose to
maximize on Vertical & Universal Search.
- Clear Action Items detailed at the conclusion of each major section of the report and summarized in a nice
clean list as an appendix. We’ve never delivered fewer than 30 action items for a domain. Most websites
rack up 50 or more.
Common Audit Customizations
- Enterprise scale site & information architecture that considers the issues and opportunities of multiple
- Sometimes, bad things happen to good websites. If we believe that your site is currently experiencing a
penalty, an extremely thorough assessment of your website for potential penalty causing issues is in
- An Impact/Effort Grid, built with your team’s input, to help prioritize action items.
The best part about working with Lindsay is that, the next time we need SEO consultation, we don't have to look anywhere else. It is truly a joy to recommend someone based on solid work and I heartily recommend Lindsay and Keyphraseology to anyone.
My partners and I had built a multi-million dollar company, and had no SEO talent in house. We tried a couple of the top SEM firms and none of those relationships were successful. Lindsay was able to provide the clear actionable plan that finally achieved measurable results for us, increasing traffic and everything that stems from that.
So now that my partners and I are building another company, there was no question about who we would use for SEO.
Straus Digital Media